Enjoy the Security of Roadside Assistance When You Buy an Audi Car or SUV
When you purchase an Audi, you're purchasing more than just a great car or SUV. You're purchasing an experience. And the high-quality Audi experience includes roadside assistance. Enjoy perks like:
- Emergency towing: complimentary towing is available for any mechanical breakdowns that your Audi experiences.
- In case of a collision, 24-Hour Roadside Assistance will get your vehicle to the nearest Audi Authorized Collision Repair.
- If you get a flat while on your way somewhere, don't worry. Roadside assistance will change it out for your vehicle's spare. If that's not available, your vehicle will be towed for you.
- Need a jump start? We can help with that too.
- Life is busy and sometimes we make little mistakes, like letting the fuel gauge get too low. If this happens to you, we'll deliver an emergency supply to you. Both service and fuel are complimentary, but the service is limited to five times per year.
- If your keys are locked inside your vehicle, we'll help to get them out.
- Bad roads happen. If your Audi needs extrication from a ditch, mud, sand or snowy area, we can help with this as well.
In addition to these great features, the Audi Roadside Assistance program will also assist drivers who are more than 100 miles from their destination, if they are driving their leased or owned Audi which is still under New Vehicle Warranty. This includes reimbursement for rooms, meals and alternate transportation.
At Audi Glenwood Springs, we are proud to be part of the greater Audi family. You'll find us located conveniently here in Glenwood Springs, CO, just a short drive from the nearby areas of Vail, Aspen, Grand Junction, Denver, CO, where we look forward to your visit. We have a wide inventory of new Audi cars and SUVs for you to browse when you arrive.